Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) Implementation GrantPosted on
Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) Implementation Grant
What is it?
- One time payment to eligible businesses, cooperatives, and non-profit organizations that choose to implement the Restrictions Exemption Program
Who is eligible?
- An Alberta organization
- On the list of eligible in-scope operators
- Implementing the REP consistently as part of daily operations
- Verifying proof of vaccination, negative test results or medical exemption for patrons 12 and over
- A permanent establishment in Alberta
- Employing fewer than 500 employees
How to apply?
- Must have MyAlberta Digital ID
- Apply online
When to apply?
- Application intake opened on November 16, 2021
For more detail information, visit https://www.alberta.ca/restrictions-exemption-program-implementation-grant.aspx.